Ah! This is so late, but it is still March!! Haha! Enjoy getting to know me a bit better!
February's edition of my favorite things has been so fun to write! It's always eye-opening to look back over the past few weeks and recollect what has motivated me, provided joy, and challenged me!
I missed last Monday (because I blogged about something else!), so today's post is a little shorter of a list! I think this series will be best as a once a month thing, since my favorite things/what I'm currently into doesn't change that often! :)
1. Currently Reading: Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Favorite Item I Use Daily: The EveryDollar app by Dave Ramsey! Yep, I am totally showing my geeky side, but I love keeping track of our expenses!
3: Currently Watching: Michael and I just restarted (for the 18 hundredth time...) watching through the Harry Potter series, because can you ever have enough HP? Doubt it! And we had this weekend off together (a very RARE occasion!) so we dove into Downton Abbey!
4. Favorite Item on My Desk: Well...right now it's covered in papers, magazines, receipts (guess what guys, tax season is upon us!), and my hairbrush. Not sure about that last one, but I have no favorite item because I can't even SEE MY DESK.
5. Currently Hunting for: Decoration ideas for my sister's baby shower!
6. Favorite Space: The new couch! I had Sunday off and basically did not move from it all day! We are so thankful for how God graciously provides!
7. Currently Listening to: Justin Bieber's new album on R E P E A T. No shame.
8. Currently Working On: Making sure I am ON IT for taxes! No stress needed when you keep really good records all year! I'm also putting the finishing touches on my sister's baby shower invitations!!! Can't wait to mail them out!
Hi there, sweet friends!
Head on over to our new blog to see our latest work! Michael and I are a husband & wife team who pursue our couples with intention because we believe that genuine love has been designed with a purpose. We shoot in Louisville, KY and love to travel!
All photographs owned and protected by Katelynn Dow Photography 2015.