As 2016 begins, blogging is taking top priority! I have the motivation to be consistent, so here's to hoping it lasts! I created a blogging schedule last week, and am sticking with it so far! Creatives, what have you found works for you to keep you motivated and able to write? Simply making a realistic schedule so far has been the best for me!
I am REALLY excited to start this blog series! I am anticipating writing a My Favorite Things post every Monday! I've seen a few photographers do this, and I LOVE finding out more about them every week! Some of my favorite things (cue the Sound of Music) will be the same week to week, and other categories will change every time! My favorite things also doubles as a list of what I am currently reading/listening to/etc. So here we go!
1. Currently Reading: Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone & Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
2. Favorite Piece of Jewelry: A long gold statement necklace with a cluster of green gems! My sister in law, Katie, got it for me for Christmas! I've worn it almost every day since!
3. Currently Watching: Downton Abbey! Sunday nights just got so much better!
4. Favorite Item I Use Daily: My new Contigo water bottle that my cousin Erin gave me for Christmas! It's teal, has a straw, so basically it's perfect :)
5. Currently Hunting For: Nightstands, more functional dining room chairs, and a more masculine print to hang above Michael's dresser.
6. Favorite Drink: White Chocolate Mocha & Vanilla Tea
7. Currently Listening to: Yoga Music (nope...I'm not even doing yoga. It just calms me down.)
8. Favorite Item on My Desk: This hand painted wood stump by the amazing Hannah Schiller of Riley & Ko!
9. Currently Working On: Finishing my last wedding gallery and a really useful tool that I'll be sending to my future brides!
10. Favorite Space: My "office" which is in our living room (pictured at the very top)! This little space makes me feel motivated and organized!
Hi there, sweet friends!
Head on over to our new blog to see our latest work! Michael and I are a husband & wife team who pursue our couples with intention because we believe that genuine love has been designed with a purpose. We shoot in Louisville, KY and love to travel!
All photographs owned and protected by Katelynn Dow Photography 2015.