Here we go! January week 2 favorites are here! I hope ya'll get to know me a little better and enjoy reading how weird I am :) But for real, guys. Feel free to leave a comment on your current favorites too!
1. Currently Reading: Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets
2. Favorite Piece of Jewelry: My mom gave me a pair of arrow earrings for Christmas. They are gold, simple, and match everything!
3: Currently Watching: Downton Abbey! My friend Vanessa and I watch it together at her house drinking tea and eating little sweets. It's basically the best!
4. Favorite Item I Use Daily: Well, I guess technically it's not something I use, more like something I consume! I've been on a blueberry oatmeal kick this past week and can't get enough! Almond milk, oats, brown sugar (healthy version of course), frozen blueberries! So delicious!
5. Currently Hunting for: Night stands! An IKea trip is in our very near future, I can feel it :)
6. Favorite 2016 Goal: To watch less tv and read more. We cancelled Netflix last month and we couldn't have made a better decision! I didn't realize how much time we were binge watching our favorite shows, and it wasn't doing anything positive for our relationship. Since we cancelled it, Michael and I have eaten dinner at our kitchen table several times and talk a whole lot more! It's been stellar!
7. Currently Listening to: Calm piano music. It's insane how much music can help release tension and make you relax.
8. Favorite Item on My Desk: A gorgeous hand lettered print from the KariMe Workshop! The quote is so motivating and encouraging, "A rising tide lifts all boats."
9. Currently Working On: Getting my white balance right in camera and a special gift for my 2016 brides! I'm also in the works with a few photographers to do mentoring/coaching this year and I can't wait to learn from other creatives that I look up to so much!!
10. Favorite Space: The Lord continues to graciously provide for us in the most unexpected ways! We just bought a new armchair, and it's my new favorite reading spot! Whether it's reading the Word in the morning, perusing a magazine, or catching up on my wizarding knowledge, it's perfect! I'll be posting a living room blog post later this week!
Hi there, sweet friends!
Head on over to our new blog to see our latest work! Michael and I are a husband & wife team who pursue our couples with intention because we believe that genuine love has been designed with a purpose. We shoot in Louisville, KY and love to travel!
All photographs owned and protected by Katelynn Dow Photography 2015.