February's edition of my favorite things has been so fun to write! It's always eye-opening to look back over the past few weeks and recollect what has motivated me, provided joy, and challenged me!
1. Currently Reading: w-2's. If that counts as reading material...boo taxes...
2. Favorite Piece of Clothing: Flannel lined leggings from Target! Talk about WARM!!
3: Currently Watching: Michael and I just started season five of Downton Abbey. After this, we will get Netflix again for a month to watch Parks & Rec season 7 (we STILL haven't seen it!!!) and Fuller House!
4. Favorite Item I Use Daily: My Fitness Pal app. This is the easiest way to keep track of calories, carbs, and sugar. You can also log your workouts! And it's FREE.
5. Currently Excited About: My sister-in-law, Katie, is due in May, and my mom and I are throwing her a baby shower in March! I can't wait to celebrate with her and my brother for their baby boy!
6. Favorite February Moment: Well...this hasn't even happened yet, but on Friday Michael and I will celebrate 4 years since we started dating! The nineteenth is just precious to me as I look back and remember what the Lord has brought us through together. He is good, all the time. Michael is taking me on a date, and I can't wait :)
7. Currently Listening to: Jess Glynne when I work out. This girl can sing!
8. Favorite Item on My Desk: It was only on my desk for about 4 seconds, but I got the most delicious cinnamon roll from Scarlet's Bakery on Sunday. The cupcakes in the picture above are from Scarlet's too! So yummy!
9. Currently Working On: Updating our pricing. This always intimidates me, but after writing down some hard facts and talking everything over with Michael, we are making wise decisions, and moving forward.
10. Favorite Space: I've spent so many hours at my desk lately. I finished that project that I've been working on (since December) for our brides, editing, going through and organizing files, updating our website, and researching ways to improve our workflow.
Have a stellar Monday, everyone!